Hands-on training workshops for team members at all levels of your organization that equip and empower them to contribute to the success of your business. Our customized training programs encompass the most essential and sought-after aspects of business, including structure, organization, strategy, growth, and expansion endeavors.
An introductory workshop to help you and your team understand the basics of business structure or restructuring.
A half-day (4 hour) introductory workshop to understanding the basics of business structure and the critical components of an organization established on a solid foundation, independent of a fluctuating economy.
This workshop touches on:
- What is structure?
- Why is structure critical for business success?
- Why most businesses lack structure, even when the owners think it’s there?
- What does structure look like?
- Introduction to The 6 Pillars of Business Success:
- The Foundational Pillars
- Human Resources
- The Operational Pillars
- Customer Service
- The Foundational Pillars
- The Restructuring Process
An advanced workshop detailing the dynamics of structure with a deep-dive into The 6 Pillars of Business Success.
A full-day (8 hour) in-depth analysis of the key elements of business structure, including:
- The Legal Pillar
- The Financial Pillar
- The Human Resources Pillar
- The Marketing Pillar
- The Production Pillar
- The Customer Service Pillar
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Goals, Milestones, and Objectives (GMO)
- Organization, Prioritization, and Delegation (OPD)
A workshop for Business Executives to equip them with the skills required to manage a company during the restructure process.
Change can be tough on your team – even if it’s for the better. Ignoring the impact of change, and failing to include and support your team through the restructuring process can be detrimental to your success. Specifically designed for high-ranking officers and executives, this one-week (5 days, 4 hours per day) program defines the role of executives during the restructuring process and provides key strategies to for:
- Keeping things in order
- Keeping the team involved and motivated
- Monitoring moral
- Providing support and encouragement
- Avoiding micro-management
- Encouraging creativity
- Balancing change
- Measuring results
A workshop design to equip your team members with the skills and resources to work more efficiently and effectively.
A well-trained team is a successful team. Skills is a series of (4 hours) workshops designed to help your team better communicate and work together, manage their time, and meet or exceed company expectations.
- Time Management
- Goal Setting
An all-encompassing organizational workshop with an emphasis on developing your brand identity and company culture.
Our “Organizational” workshop is an all-encompassing series with an emphasis on the driving forces behind your company. This is a three (3) day (4 hours per day) series to help you and your team gain the necessary skills to successfully establish or re-establish the identity of your company:
- Target Audience and Geographics
- Core Values
- Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Brand Identity
- Marketing Materials
- Digital Footprint
A strategic workshop designed to help build a winning team of motivated individuals who are passionate about working for you.
Our “People” workshop is a three (3) day series (4 hours per day) designed to help your organization develop a winning-team of motivated individuals who are passionate about working for you and committed to your company’s vision and mission.
This workshop encompasses:
- Developing an Effective HR Strategy
- Creating a 3-Year Organizational Chart
- Establishing Employee Policies and Procedures
- Structuring an Impressive Compensation and Benefits Plan
- Ensuring Compliance with Local, State, and National Labor Laws
- Empowering Team Members with Training & Development Programs
- Implementing a Robust Employee Relations Program
- Developing an Adequate Safety and Risk Management Program
Our tried and proven, hands-on workshop on setting and meeting your company goals using our proprietary GMO process.
- Goals (G) – Significant steps towards a company’s vision
- Milestones (M) – Significant steps towards a goal
- Objectives (O)
A workshop focused on organization, prioritization, and delegation to empower team members and leaders alike.
- Time Management
- The A.D.E. Method
A comprehensive workshop on strategic and business planning to help develop your blueprint to extraordinary success.
- Why Plan?
- Plan Types
- Business Plans
- Strategic Pl
- Planning Process
The Roger Doumanian Corporation
28494 Westinghouse Place, Suite 104
Valencia, CA 91355
Phone (661) 857-7000
Built on Bedrock®
CONSULTING. COACHING. TRAINING.
The Business Structure Experts®